Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hoping for Some Success In Failure

Decided to skip my last class this morning and just lay in bed and do nothing.  Felt great.  Have a CPR class tonight then the day off tomorrow so I can read 100 pages of my biology book!  School has really been wearing me down this semester.  What I don't understand are the teachers who seem to have the sole purpose of making you fail...I mean I'm paying over $1100 per class and I have teachers that delight in the fact that their students don't comprehend material and fail exams.  That's pitiful to me and I pray I will never get my kicks out of the downfall of others.  Anyhow this is my hardest semester and after that I am down to only psychology and physiology classes so I am pretty stoked to start learning about the human body some more!  I'm off to watch an episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender before work so take care my fellow bloggers (I guess fellow blogger)....

No comments:

Post a Comment