Wednesday, May 4, 2011

You Know It or You Don't

I have been reading and studying for my final tomorrow for about 4 hours straight now.  I guess I'm to the point I either know it or I don't.  I'm worried about getting a C in the class but I honestly feel their is nothing else I could have done.  I guess if all comes to worse I will have to postpone my graduation date just until the summer and work my ass off in the spring semester to replace the grade.  I know in the end it's not a big deal because I'm young and have time but damn after 5 years of college I'm just ready to move on to the next chapter of my life, and it feels like I am being forever postponed by something.  I guess I need to enjoy the journey and not worry so much about the plan.  Knowing my luck though the day I graduate the world will come to an end...I'll be sure to let everyone know the date =)

=extreme headache and stress

No comments:

Post a Comment